Have you been told that you are now responsible for hiring new employees... but you're not a recruiter or an HR professional?
Were you zoning out in a meeting and someone volunteered you to take over recruitment for the team/company?
Are you interested in learning more about recruiting based on the values of the company?
Then this lab is for you. Value Based Recruitment for Non-Recruiters lab is a small gathering for no more than four people where you will:
- Devise the types of questions that will help you identify the best candidates for your company
- Develop the recruitment process that brings in the right people saving you money and time for the company by avoiding hiring the wrong person for the job or the company
- Learn pre-screening techniques so you don't waste your time interviewing someone who isn't qualified enough
- Match the values of the candidates to the values of the company
After the workshop you will:
- A list of standard questions to find the people with the right fit for your company
- A recruitment strategy that can help anyone else who needs to hire people within your company
Not sure if your company has its values sorted in order to follow this workshop? No problem, just click on the 'not sure yet' button and we can have a talk about how to get you the ready stage.